Our vegetable garden just keeps on giving so I keep on coming up with ways of cooking them. This one is very simple and yet very tasty.
Grilled salmon & spaghetti with courgette and tomato
- Sprinkle the salmon with some lemon pepper and grill.
- Cook some spaghetti in a pan of boiling, salted water.
- Slice the courgettes into rounds and fry in hot olive oil with garlic until tender. Add the tomatoes.
- Stir the spaghetti with the cooked courgettes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with lemon wedge and bon appétit.